Competing in your first triathlon ever? Chances are that you’re training for this huge athletic event pretty rigorously,
and it being your first one – you’re wondering if you’re doing it right. You’ve read all the running blogs on how to train, but you’re still unsure of if you’re doing enough. We have a secret for you, Triathlon Newbie, and it comes in the form of a watch – the Polar V800 Triathlon watch to be exact. Take a look at why we think this cutting-edge device can help you train above and beyond!
Polar V800 Watch features:
- It shows you where your heart rate falls within five different zones, from very light to very hard
- It’s able to measure your heart rate in water
- It will show you just how hard you have to work to achieve your triathlon goals, while also showing you the proper amount of time your body needs to recover
- It also comes with immediate feedback on your work out, as well as the maximum oxygen uptake of your body, which is essential in training for a triathlon
- The orthostatic test shows you just how much your workouts are improving your performance towards your goals, as well as helping you optimize your future workouts to reach them.
- It shows weekly summaries, distance speed, and race pace
- It has GPS features that allow for route guidance
- It also has barometer features that measure things like altitude, scent, descent, temperature, and inclinometer
Want to see what else the Polar V800 has to offer you in training for your first ever triathlon? Visit us today at HeartRateMonitorsUSA.com!