Being heart healthy is tough – especially when you’re on a budget. Making dinner every single night, for one or for four, can be tough when you want to eat healthier. Don’t worry – we have some delicious, budget-friendly and healthy meals to keep in your recipe box!
- Looking for some carnivorous, affordable dinners for your family? The Sprouting Seed blog has 15 different ground meet dinners for budget-friendly families. Check them out here!
- Better Homes and Gardens is one of our favorite online magazines, and they always have heart-healthy recipes for you to try out. We found an article that was Healthy Dinner Recipes under $3 – which to us sounds like a steal! You can look at all the recipes here.
- HelloGiggles.com is an all-around lifestyle blog, but we keep an eye out for when they have some waistline-friendly recipes. We found an article that allows you to completed skip that high-sodium, packaged soup aisle and use what you have when you’re on a budget. You can find the 10 meal recipes here!
- Vegetarian? No problem! Amuse Your Bouche is a vegetarian-friendly blog with tons of recipes. If you’re on a budget and love black beans, we found a blog post that has 60 different vegetarian recipes for you to try out. You can look through all of them on this blog post.
- If you’re on the Paleo diet, finding food to cook for dinner each night can be tough. Paleo on a Budget is a great resource to find recipes for dinner – for an affordable price! POAB has a three week meal plan for you that are easy on your wallet. Check it out here.